Fixatives are used to equalize the volatilities of the raw materials in a perfume oil, as well as to increase its tenacity. Fixatures need to be readily soluble in the perfume oil. Their use in perfumery is essential as they help extend shelf-life and integrate fragrances by blending aromas and holding individual or overall scents over time.
We supply synthetic, odourless fixative which is both halal and kosher certified.
SAIB is used in flavour emulsion, premixes and syrups to produce carbonated or noncarbonated citrus beverages. It can also be added to beverages formulated with artificial sweeteners, sports drinks and nutritional drinks.
Some advantages of choosing SAIB over other weighting agents:
- High purity
- Flavourless and odourless at typical beverage levels
- Readily soluble in flavouring oil
- Regulated at higher use levels than BVOs and ester gum
There are 4 types of SAIB products available:
- Sustane SAIB, food grade, kosher
- Sustane SAIB CO, food grade, kosher
- Sustane SAIB ET-10, food grade, kosher
- Sustane SAIB MCT, food grade, kosher
Solvent-based resins, especially the high solids ones, are still the choice of coating formulators when robust performance requirements and application conditions could vary widely. Suitable for a variety of substrates, our solvent-based resins could be used in myriad applications such as automotive refinishes, plastic and wood coatings, protective and maintenance coatings, industrial coatings, as well as can and coil coatings.
- Saturated Polyester Resins
- Acrylic Polyols
- Thermoplastic Acrylic Resins
- Alkyd and Modified Alkyd Resins